oh my god
Never thought I’d live to see Japanese dubbed Ed, Edd n’ Eddy
so close to the original too!!
Lieutenant-General Rabbit Punch urges you to crush all enemies of the state.
Not gonna lie, I feel like this commercial was promoting becoming a member of Team Rocket more than becoming a trainer.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty shit.
“Based on wind resistance, for example, the terminal velocity of a skydiver in a belly-to-earth (i.e., face down) free-fall position is about 195 km/h (122 mphor 54 m/s).”
This boy is running 195 km/h.
That is the amount of fear Ira Gamagori is instilling in him.
If the kid is descending in a downward direction at 195 km/h, how does that translate to his speed traveling down the slight incline of the stairs? Because he might even be exceeding 195 km/h.
Regulation school stairs are around 40 degrees in incline
So if I use the Pythagorean Theorem…
He’s going 303 km/h.
That’s the same speed an Airbus A340 needs to take off and fly.
Who knew I would actually use something in math class.
Let’s not even get started on the amount of force that would be required to do an exact 45 degree turn on a dime at that speed.
or maybe gamagori is falling really really slow by intimidating the air
Little of column A, little of column B.
I AM HERE FOR THIS QUESTION.
I’m about to blow your mind.
I approve of this
this is brill
I thought I was going to have to get mad about this.
i just finished kill la kill
ah yes. my gender is blue with pink leg
so this is killing me cause my mind immediately thought.
and this is why im not allowed to be part of actual serious discussions.
i DONT UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL I KEEP IMAGINING
I feel particularly close to this one:
THIS POST GET’S MORE FUCKIN HILARIOUS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!
I made a thing aswell.